Community Meetings - Jersey Avenue Redevelopment Plan 2021
Thank you visiting this page created for the rezoning efforts north of the Holland Tunnel in Jersey City.
City Planning staff is studying several rezoning efforts or requests north of the Holland Tunnel. We are kicking off a series of three community meetings to discuss upcoming amendments and get community feedback.
This webpage is created so that you may stay engaged and download materials from this effort. We encourage you to create an account for the Jersey City Data Portal and click the follow button to receive email alerts. At the bottom of the page you will see links to pdfs and other materials.
Meeting 1 - Wednesday January 27 at 6:30PM via zoom Intro to area and standards Public comment period by email through 2/3/2021
- Video recording of Meeting One posted to JCTV1 on YouTube
Meeting 2 - Wednesday February 17 at 6:30PM via zoom Urban design regulations, decision-making tools, development feasibility
- Public comment period by email through 2/24/2021
- Meeting 3 - Tuesday March 16 at 6:30PM via Zoom
- Presentation of draft plan amendments
- Public comment period by email through 3/23/2021
- Click on this link to register via Zoom for Meeting 3 - https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_xgql8JQ4R462higBK6oo6Q
Meeting dates subject to change.
Should you have questions or comments please email:
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Mallory Clark-Sokolov, Elizabeth Opper, Matt Ward
- Presentation from Community Meeting 1 - 1/27/2021
- Presentation from Community Meeting 2 - 2/17/2021
- Q&A from Community Meeting 1 - answered 2/19/2021
- Draft Amendments Jersey Avenue Light Rail Redevelopment Plan - 2/19/2021
- Q&A from Community Meeting 2 - answered 2/19/2021
The following JSON object is a standardized description of your dataset's schema. More about JSON schema.